Quality Control Supervisor
The quality control supervisor position develops, implements and manages quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications. The position supervises other quality control inspectors as necessary.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical and and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximizes product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide and oversee inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical ad reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- You must have a technical capacity, excellent organizational skills, and a very good problem solver and analytical. You almost be customer and client focused, have excellent time management skills, and to work collaboratively.
- This position supervises all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Education / Requirements:
- B.S. degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering, or equivalent experience and education combination.
- Ability to operate all technical tooling and measurement systems required for QC.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience